Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini admitted that he was not confident with the future of Carlos Tevez at Eastland when there are reports that these players have any desire to play in Brazil.
Former Manchester United player has registered his 50th goal with City when dealing with Notts County on Sunday.
However, comments from an 27-year-old player, Kia Joorabchian, once again raises question marks about the future of these players, although Tevez has signed a new contract that will keep him with the City until 2014.
Joorabchian said that his client wanted to return to former club Corinthians in Brazil in a while, other than that Barcelona and Inter are also associated with the Argentine players.
For now, Mancini said that he will only focus on dealing with Aris Salonika on Europa League on Thursday evening local time.
"I am very pleased with Carlos because he has scored 50 goals for Manchester City and I hope he can still score goals but in football it is impossible to know what will happen in the future," said Mancini told reporters.
"I expected him to keep playing here."
"At this moment I am only worried about the game. For now Carlos is here, he plays for Manchester City. He is an important player in a team but there are more than 20 other players are equally important. "
"It's very fair if you have a striker like Carlos, Balotelli, or Dzeko, you want them to play. But I do not know what will happen in the future. "