Bojan Krkic: Guardiola Assisting I Become a Better Player

Diposkan oleh Cerita Unik on February 19, 2011

Krkic claim to be happy can be trained by Pep Guardiola

Bojan Krkic: Guardiola Membantu Saya Menjadi Pemain Yang Lebih BaikBojan said that Guardiola has made him feel better from time to time

"I am so proud to be on this team, where I could be with Guardiola," said Bojan told Barcelona's official website. "He showed a value that I never know and it made me a better player."

"I learned to be part of teams from different places, off the bench, and it does not eliminate my enthusiasm, but I could be more to grow my confidence there. I've never experienced it before and I appreciate the experience. "

The young players also said that he was very close with Andres Iniesta and Gabriel Milito.

"There's a special person to me and he is Andres Iniesta, I can not forget my special moments with him."

"The other special is Gabriel Milito, we have a good relationship since the beginning and we help each other."
 
Source:Indotipster.com

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment