Carlos believes the harsh treatment of the fans are the leading cause of retirement Corinthians Ronaldo

Diposkan oleh Cerita Unik on February 19, 2011

R. Carlos : Penyebab Utama Ronaldo Pensiun Adalah Fans Corinthians


Brazil legend Roberto Carlos said that one of the main factors that make retirement Ronaldo is the treatment of Corinthians fans who often chided she swore. The attitude of Corinthians fans was also forced Carlos to leave the club and moved to Russia to join with Anzhi.

Although Ronaldo is not to say directly about the attitude of the fans Corinthians, Carlos believes that the atmosphere in Sao Paolo is very crucial.

"This is one of the main reasons why Ronaldo leaving Corinthians. Ronaldo only waited for me to take the same decision. People do not have to deal with bad experiences like that, "said Carlos.

Corinthians fans rioted after his team reportedly knocked out of Copa Libertadores in the preliminary round, and draw graffiti that mock Ronaldo. They even damaged the cars of staff. Roberto Carlos did not play in the game, but he can not avoid the anger of the fans, and reveals that the actions of the fans have gone too far.
"If the fans do not attack Tite's, the therapists, the staff, and the cars of the players, I plan to play one more year at Corinthians, and renew a contract until 2012. I took the decision to leave because the situation is not possible, "said 37-year-old defender.

"Everything has happened and I am very sorry, very unfair treatment because I did not even play, and I just want to play without any problems."

Statement of Carlos is a confirmation of the statement of ex-Brazilian star Viola, who is convinced his retirement Ronaldo has nothing to do with physical problems.

"As long as I play football, I know that Ronaldo will not stop just because of injury problems. He retired as it gets rough treatment from the fans, which is actually not a fan of Feel. They deliberately attacked the players and focus on two players: Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos, "said Viola.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment